Monday, May 9, 2011

The Best Security for Wireless Networks


1- References
            Baker P. (April 25, 2011). The Best Security for Wireless Networks
     Retrieved on May 5,2011 from:
http://www.esecurityplanet.com/trends/article.php/3931731/article.htm

2- Summary 
            The article was about how we can make wireless security the best. In the beginning the author mentioned to the importance of having a strong wireless security. Then, she gave us some tips to protect or wireless network. First, realize the threat is both physical and virtual because these days Hackers do not steal only information, they break our virtual things. Second, we should use WPA2 protocol instead of WPA because the second one is easy to break into. Third, Chang all routers defaults, and put in your password numbers, letters, and symbols. Lastly, change router’s default network range because the Hackers can guess it easily.
3- Reaction
             Wireless network security is one the most significant topic these days because if we could protect or wireless strongly, we would not have had any issue. In fact, I use to work as a Hacker for a period of time, but I quit since 2008. Therefore, I have a good experience with attacking and protection. The hard thing was faced me when I was work as a Hacker that when someone has a very strong password which consist of numbers, letters, and symbols. Also, I find a typical router’s defaults number, it will be easy to break the network for me. Therefore, everyone should follow those steps to make his system stronger. Moreover, I am looking forward to develop my knowledge in protection by combining my last experience with my current experience to get a great job with a big company in security department.

No comments:

Post a Comment